Friday, September 16, 2016

NEW-Reindeer Flip card


Hi everyone...It's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog-YAY! Check out my post HERE! I am showcasing a brand new file-Reindeer Flip Card-get it HERE. It is seriously cute and quick and easy to put together. Gotta love that! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Reindeer Flip card-get it HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Paisley stamp set, Hello Deer stamp set
  3. AC card stock-red, white, brown and black
  4. CTMH Cranberry and Chocolate ink
  5. Spectrum Noir-clear sparkle marker and PP2, TN4, GB6
  6. Versafine onyx black ink
  7. Simon Says Sunshine ink
  8. Christmas Crafts Jingle bell brads

6 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Love that face.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Aww. He's so sweet!!!

Lisa said...

So cute!! I love that adorable face!! He makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

He is ADORABLE!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

This is so cute!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda