Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Play Ball!!!



Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog-YAY!! I have 2 treats for you that I made using their awesome sports dies...LOVE! The candies were perfect for these treats! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***Click HERE to check out my post at the Jaded Blossom Blog...and pan own to see all the products that I used to make these treats!!



Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Hey Batter, Candy Charms and Banner dies, Fancy Topper dies, Ticket Book dies, 3x4" clear bags, Dainty Topper dies, Sports dies
  2. AC red and white card stock
  3. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  4. Doodlebug Home run 6" pad
  5. Versamark ink
  6. Recollections Google eyes

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Crafting Katie said...

The googley eyes on your baseballs just make me giggle. Super cute!

Nana said...

Too darn cute. Love those googly eyes.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Sherrie K. said...

This is a Grand slam of a project girl!! LOVE this~the google eyes are such a fun addition to the ball~so darn cute LeeAnn!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

SUPER cool and fun my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are the cutest!! I love the googly eyes on the baseballs!! Huge smile on my face right now!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Adorable project, love the papers you used too!

Gerda said...

This is Super cute and fun!! Love those googly eyes on the baseballs!! Have a great day.
Gerda

MagsB said...

So much fun - I love the googly eyes!

love Mags B x