Friday, December 2, 2016

Sympathy card



Hi everyone...I have another sympathy card to show you. This one is a faux water colour using stamping and distress ink. Easy Peasy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used to make this card

Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Autumn leaves, Simple Sayings 2
  2. Bazzill vellum
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Ranger gold embossing powder
  5. Versamark
  6. Ranger-Distress water color card stock
  7. Distress ink-mustard seed, orange marmalade, fired brick
  8. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins

6 comments:

Nana said...

Stunning card my friend.
Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is gorgeous! Your watercoloring is so pretty, and I love how the gold is offset from it!

Lisa said...

This on might be my favorite so far!! The leaves look amazing!! What gorgeous colors!! The embossed offset gold is stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Wonderful card my friend!!