Thursday, March 16, 2017

Prayers


Hi everyone...I have a card to share that I'm entering the DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge. I LOVE DCWV card stock...especially this pad-Latte Matstack...I love the colours and patterns. I also used my fav dies and stamps from Jaded Blossom(The Flower dies and Tropical flower dies are brand new. from the March 2017 Jaded Blossom Release. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to see all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. DCWV-Latte Matstack
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Flag dies, Rejoice, Flower dies(NEW), Tropical Flower dies(NEW)
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops-
  6. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  7. Nuvo Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops
  8. Versamark

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially with the pop of cream colored flowers.

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just so lovely & elegant!

Hugs,

Chriss

Lorie said...

That is so pretty! What a comfort it will be to the person who receives it!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the papers!! The flower and leaves are perfect!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the contrast of the white flowers and leaves with the colorful patterned paper!

Tina H said...

Fabulous! I hope you win!!

Michelle said...

heheheheh the chickies are adorable !!! and the card is beautiful in the white flowers !!