Thursday, April 20, 2017

I Like you BUTTER than anyone else!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cut Club blog-YAY! I have a sweet card that I made using the November 2016 Cut Club Bundle(card sketch and cut) and the Kawaii Pancake and Waffles svg set from SVG Cutting Files. LOVE how this turned out! So easy to use an already created card...just choose your paper and cut! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to see the SVG Cut Club Blog



Recipe:

  • SVG Cut Club-November bundle card cut 
  • SVG Cutting Files-Kawaii Pancakes and Waffles PP-1107
  • Jaded Blossom-Kawaii Sentiments 2, Valentine dies, Card mat dies
  • Peachy Keen-Beginner Happy Family Emoji's 1 1/8"
  • AC light brown card stocks-textured and flat, brown and yellow 
  • Neenah solar white card stock
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • EK chalk
  • Signo white gel pen
  • Distress inks-tea dye, walnut stain, scattered straw, fossilized amber, broken china, vintage photo, mowed lawn
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-mustard seed
  • Spectrum Noir clear
  • Glossy Accents
  • Trendy Twine
  • Pebbles paper pad-Homegrown

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Fun! Made me smile. : )

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Beth F. said...

This card is so stinkin CUTE! I love that sentiment with your waffle :) We both had the same food on our brains this week LOL!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love that face.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That face makes me smile!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I really love this file! Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Absolutely adorable, love that sweet face stamp you used!

Kate said...

So fun!! That waffle is adorable!