Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mom-Bean Thinking about You...


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...SQUEEEEEE!!! I have a Mother's day card to share...it's coming up!!!!! This one was made with lot's of Jaded Blossom dies and stamps...pan down to check out all the products that I used...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Check out the Jaded Blossom blog HERE and their store HERE!!



                                                                          Inside

Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Alphabet dies,Coffee dies, Happy Hello, Happy Hello add on, Coffee Break, Coffee Candies, Stitched Square dies, Scallop Square dies, Flag dies, Heart dies
  2. Doodlebug Cream and Sugar 6" pad
  3. Worldwin vellum
  4. PTO white and kraft card stock
  5. Versamark ink
  6. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  7. Ranger Multi Medium mat glue
  8. Zig 2 way glue pen
  9. ATG tape gun
  10. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  11. Fiskar's paper crimper
  12. AC grey and Brown card stock
  13. Versafine Onyx black ink
  14. Simon Says Hollyhock ink
  15. Marvy Heat tool
  16. Vagabond die cutting machine
  17. Misti stamping tool
  18. EK success powder tool

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a sweet card! Love those cuts and papers!

Beth F. said...

Super duper cute! I love the papers you used and all the dies are so perfect together.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the papers and the design!! So fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Yvette said...

Now I like this card I'm not too crazy with cards with flowers on it for Mother's Day now this is a good Mother's Day card thanks for sharing.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. this is super duper CUTE Lee-Ann... I may need to CASE this card for my mom.... she LOVES coffee, so this would be fun to give to her! Love it! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Love the coffee theme!Cute, cute papers and fun cuts! LOVE this!
Sherrie k

Nana said...

Too darn cute. Fun papers and die cuts.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Migdalia said...

I LOVE this card my friend! SUPER sweet!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Kate said...

Fabulous!! Those die cuts are fantastic!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is too, too cute! I love the bright, pretty colors and prints and that sentiment is so much fun!