Thursday, May 4, 2017

SVG Cut Club May 2017 Bundle-Wedding Card



Hi everyone... it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog-YAY! I have a pretty Wedding Card to share...I made it using the May 2017 Bundle(Wedding/Anniversary). I used an awesome card sketch and 2 titles...I just used the image from both titles...LOVE these images...and I LOVE the card sketches...super quick and easy cards. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down and check out all the products that I used
***Click HERE to check out the SVG Cut Club Blog



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cut Club-CS-51, Bride and joy and Groomed to perfection svgs
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Stitched square dies, Simple Sayings and Flag dies
  3. AC white, black and peach card stock
  4. PTI black card stock
  5. Authentique Elegant 6" pad
  6. Nuvo Crystal drops-duck egg blue and ivory seashell
  7. Distress ink-hickory smoke, pumice stone, black soot, broken china
  8. Ranger Detail silver embossing powder
  9. Versamark
  10. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen
  11. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins

14 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! It turned out so beautiful Lee-Ann! LOVE the Paper pack you used.. Fab card! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic wedding card Lee-Ann! So beautiful! Love all the layers and sequins! The banner looks wonderful!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous wedding card!! Love the colors!!

Nana said...

Absolutley beautiful. Love. love, love this card.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! Those cuts are so fun! Beautiful!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and gorgeous!! I love the papers and the banner!! The pearl necklace is such an awesome touch!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this take on the bride and groom hearts! They make super fun wedding cards. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beth F. said...

This is such a pretty card! Full of so many wonderful elements.

Gwen said...

Love this! I really love the papers you used it is awesome!

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is Gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Very pretty card, it looks amazing!

Kate said...

This is so fun!! I love those heart cuts!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a darling card. I love all the wonderful details like that pearl necklace! Great colors and sweet layout - love it!

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda