Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Brewing Up Birthday Wishes for you!


Hi everyone...I have another Jaded Blossom/Doodlebug design to share. I LOVE this Cream and Sugar paper pad and Odds and Ends. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see the recipe


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Coffee Break, Scallop Caddy dies, Panel dies
  2. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar 6" pad and Odds and Ends
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Glossy Accents
  5. Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle
  6. Pretty Pink Posh-Clear Sparkling confetti
  7. Versafine Onyx black ink
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. WRMK 1/2" corner chomper

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super sweet! I love how you used Glossy Accents on the coffee pot!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Those faces are so sweet!! I love the heart background paper and the glossy accent touches!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

What a cute card!!

Beckie Williams said...

Super duper cute. This is so sweet. I am in love with all your doodlebug designs!~

Sukie said...

Very cute card!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Tracey said...

Super sweet card...love the images!