Thursday, August 10, 2017

Online Card Class Rainbow Maker-Day 2 Homework


Hi everyone...I have a quick little card to share that I made for homework-Day 2...I'm taking the Online Card Class-Rainbow Card Maker!! Lovin' this class. I used stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom for this one...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Cherry Blossom, Be a Pineapple
  2. PTI white card stock
  3. Lawn Fawn Inks-sunflower, carrot, sugarplum, lobster, freshly cut grass, peacock, plastic flamingo
  4. Versafine Onyx black ink
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white
  6. Pretty Pink Posh-Sparkling Confetti mix

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the colors of the beautiful flowers!! It sounds like an awesome class!! I can't wait to see more projects!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

This is just beautiful. I love your colors!! Great Job!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome stamping.. i love it

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Fun stamping technique too!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely! I adore the flowers in the rainbow design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

Gorgeous!! Love the bright colors!! Have a great day,
Gerda