Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Red and Green Traditional Christmas set with CutCardStock.com

This is my second post of the day...if you are looking for the Day 3 Jaded Blossom release post...be sure to pan down...


Red and Green-two words that scream Christmas...well a traditional Christmas...using colors from our childhoods. Lucky for you-all Red and green card stocks are on sale this month at CutCardStock.com...YAY! Just in time for the holidays! I have a card and treat to share that I made with heat embossing and die cutting-easy peasy...pan down to see how I made them along with a complete recipe list. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***click HERE to go shopping with CutCardStock.com

TUTORIAL:


Choose your products from CutCardStock.com cut a piece of your chosen white card stock 4.25x11" and score at 5.5" to make a vertical A2 size card base


Choose your stamps and dies...mine are from Jaded Blossom-..and cut your 2 gable box dies bases...and a rectangle using a rectangle die and Basis dk green card stock


Cut your layer die for the front of your gable box-I cut all my dies using my Vagabond machine


Gather your products to stamp your designs with Versamark and heat emboss them on your card base and gable box layer piece


Stamp your pine boughs on both pieces with versamark ink and then apply your white embossing powder and melt it using your heat tool...I also stamped my ornaments onto scraps of the alternate color card stocks and heat embossed the same way


 I then fussy cut my ornaments with scissors and tied bows using my Bow easy and chosen ribbon


I quickly assembled my projects and glued my ribbon to the top of each ornament...
Lastly...I added my embellishments...I chose sequins and Nuvo Drops





Recipe:
  1. CutCardStock.com-Basis dark red(HERE) and green(HERE) card stock, Gmund white Savana 111lb card stock(HERE), Cougar white 80lb card stock(HERE)
  2. Jaded Blossom-Gable box dies, Pine Cones stamp set, Noel stamp set, Stitched Rectangle dies(3 1/4"x 4 1/2")
  3. Nuvo Crystal drops-pale gold
  4. CTMH white and gold 1/8" ribbon
  5. EK Success powder tool
  6. Misti stamping tool
  7. Fiskars paper trimmer
  8. Vagabond die cutting machine
  9. Marvy Heat Tool
  10. Ranger white fine detail embossing powder
  11. Versamark
  12. Studio Katia Classic Christmas Fusion sequin mix
  13. Recollections white clothespin

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow these are amazing.. very creative.. yay for Christmas projects

Beth F. said...

These are gorgeous! I love the POP of the white embossing on the colored cardstock.

Chriss America Real said...

Your project is really pretty ! I love the traditional colors.

Hugs
Chriss

Migdalia said...

Both of your projects are gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Gorgeous projects!

Lisa said...

These are so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the ornaments!! Your tutorial is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

these are soooo pretty ! the embossing queen hahaha

Marilyn said...

Pretty card and box!! Very creative!

Nana said...

LeeAnn these are gorgeous. Love them both. Thanks for taking the time to share the tutorial.
Nana

Sarah said...

These are stunning!